Although many people in India are either overweight or obese, more people are troubled by the problem of being too thin, and looking for ways to become obese.This is a matter of concern, because having less weight than usual is bad for your health as much as obesity.
In addition, many people who are not underweight (i.e., less than normal), they also want to know some ways to increase weight.
Whether you fall under the underweight category or not, if you want to increase the weight, then this page is for you. This page describes the healthy methods of weight gain and fatigue, which you will definitely gain from regular adoption.
Whether to increase weight or not
The body mass index (BMI) of low-weight people is less than 18.5. People with low body mass index are called underweight and they are advised to increase their weight. On the contrary, people with more than 25 BMIs are considered overweight and those with more than 30 BMIs are considered obese.
Use this calculator for which category you come in – what is the body mass index? Or you can also see in the chart above.
However, keep in mind that there are many problems with the BMI scale, which are based only on weight and height. It is not related to the muscles. Some people are naturally very thin but are still healthy. According to this scale, having weight loss does not mean that you have a health problem.
Having less weight problem is more common in 2-3 times more girls and women.
Due to being less weight than usual
There are many medical conditions which cause unhealthy weight loss. Some of them are:
- Dietary disorders: There may be anorexia nervous condition, which is a serious mental illness. It changes the ability of a person to think about his body, food and eating habits.
- Thyroid problems: Hyperthyroidism (high dose of thyroid hormone) promotes metabolism and may cause unhealthy weight loss.
- Celiac disease: eating proteins found in gluten wheat in celiac disease) causes harm to small intestines. Most people with this disease do not know that they have this disease.
- Diabetes: Uncontrolled diabetes (mainly type 1) reduces weight.
- Cancer: Cancer tumors often burn large amounts of calories and this causes a lot of weight loss.
- Infection: Some infections can greatly reduce weight. These are parasite, TB and HIV-AIDS infections.
If you also lose weight, then you should go to the doctor. If you’ve recently lost a lot of effort without trying, then the above conditions are worth mentioning.
Loss of weight less than usual
- Obesity is one of the world’s biggest health problems in today’s time. However, losing weight is equally bad for your health as fat. According to a study, due to low weight, 140% of people die early and 100% more likely in women.
- In this study, “only” 50% of people with obesity had the risk of early death, i.e. less weight is worse than obesity for health.
- In another study, men with low weight were found to be more prone to early death, but not all in women. This indicates that it is worse for men to lose weight.
- Low weight affects the immune system, which increases the risk of infection. Osteoporosis, fracture and fertility problems can arise due to these infections.
- People who lose weight, having a lower abdomen or worse muscle with their sarcopenia age) and more likely to suffer from dementia.
Ways to gain weight and fat
Eating high calorie intake, along with strength-enhancing exercise, are two of the most important factors of weight gain. It is said that besides these, there are many more things that can help to increase your weight fast. Some 10 tips for weight gain are as follows:
- Eat more calories than your body burns.
- Do not drink water before eating. It fills your stomach and then it can be difficult to consume enough calories.
- Try eating more often throughout the day. Whenever you have a heart before sleeping at night you can have extra food or breakfast.
- Use large plates to eat. Of course, when you use large plates, you will try to consume more calories because smaller plates inspire people to eat less automatically.
- Eat Protein First and Vegetables Later If you have lots of food in your plate, then eat calories and protein-rich foods first and vegetables later.
- Drink milk. To extinguish thirst, most of the drinking milk is an easy way to get high quality protein and calories.
- Drink weight gain shake The protein, carbohydrate and calories are very high in them.
- Try eating more protein, carbohydrate and fat and eat them at least three times a day.
- Eat energy rich foods and use sauces and spices.
- Mix the cream in your coffee This is an easy way to consume more calories.
What to do to increase weight and thicken
If you are thinking that apart from eating, what to do to increase weight, these tips are for you –
- Take heavy weight and increase your strength by going to the gym.
- Take Creatinine. By consuming this supplement that builds muscle, your muscle weight will increase by a few kilos.
- Take good and deep sleep. Good sleep is very important for the growth of the muscles.
- Sleep for 45 minutes in the afternoon or for an hour. It will not only increase your weight but also help you to sleep well during the night.
- To stay away from stress, help yoga or breathing techniques that keep your mind calm.
- Once stress is created, you will see the difference in your own weight.
- Do not smoke. Smokers are weighed less than those who do not smoke, thus losing weight does not result in smoking or quit smoking.
Home remedies for weight gain and fat
Take high amounts of protein even with calories
Only calories do not help to increase your weight. Protein is also essential in the right amount to increase weight. Eggs, meats, fish, chicken, pulses, sprouted cereals and dairy products are rich in protein. Protein contains amino acids that are extremely beneficial for your muscles. These diets are extremely beneficial for tone and enhance your muscles.
Good fat is essential for muscle development and production of hormones, such as testosterone. It is extremely necessary for the development and strengthening of the muscles. It increases the level of metabolic and it starts getting useless fat in the body and good fat accumulates. Good fats mix nuts, green vegetables, salmon, linseed oil, avocado oil and other seeds.
Weight gain supplements –
In some cases, diet and exercise can not meet your expectations and thus your weight remains the same. Therefore, to increase weight, you can choose the second option – along with your diet, take supplements such as protein powder that you can drink in your milk and drink it. These supplements help to increase muscle and weight.
Yoga treats many problems like stress, waste metabolism and lack of stemina etc. It is also extremely beneficial in increasing your weight. By doing many Yogasanas, your hunger increases, like the universal and the Pawanmuktasan. They fix problems related to your stomach and increase appetite.
Negative muscle mass is not strong enough to accumulate fat but it also increases moss. Apart from this, there are some exercises below which will help to increase your muscles. Also, be sure to help you with a professional trainer to do these exercises.
Here are List of Top 10 Exercise In Gym To Get Weight Gain Fast
- Twisting cranes
- leg press.
- Leg Extension
- Leg curls
- Arm curls
- Shoulder shrug
- Sealed dumb press.
- Triceps Push Down.
- Barbel squats.
- Now roller.
Prepare list of weight gain foods
If you want to increase your weight, then prepare a list of foods. Take care of what you ate all day, so that your daily eating habits become better. Write your weight in your diary as much as your weight at the end of the week. This way you will get encouragement and you will be able to increase your weight.